Your Digital Marketing Road Map
“A worthy roadmap not only plans what you want to achieve with digital, but sets out the aspect of how you’re going to get there.”
A Digital Marketing road map makes it simple to plan, execute and measure the growth of digital promotion in the digital world.
Many business marketers are still struggling to convince the value of digital marketing to their upper management. In our experience, the best approach to do that is to achieve some early wins and use that success to justify further investment.
There are various digital components you need to keep in mind before you start, from the first point of websites to mobile commerce and so on. This may seem like a daunting task, but it will actually help your whole process seamless across the web, social and mobile.
- To start your digital marketing efforts you need to have an excellent destination called “website”. A website is your identity, your online brand. Building a user-friendly website is the first step to digital marketing triumph
- Rising usage of mobile for web browsing urges every business to create a responsive web design. More than 67% online shoppers like to buy from a mobile-friendly website
- Companies with more than 10 landing pages generate more leads as high as 7 times more than companies that don’t have one
- Optimize your apps on App Store and Google Play store as 40% users prefer buying from branded apps
- Roll out push messages to your clients both through your website and through other traditional means
Use of traditional marketing tools for reaching out to customers.
- A $42 Billion industry definitely holds charm for you as a business, to contribute and benefit from its effectiveness
- US alone accounts for 24% of global online impressions through display advertisements
- As per 89% marketers, email is the primary channel for lead generation
An effective online marketing where business encourages customers to seek them out.
- SEO: The primary component of inbound marketing accounts for practices that allow your web links to show organically on search engines
- 70% of the links search, users click on, are organic
- Sponsored results account for 64.6% of clicks for keyword search that imply high commercial intent
- 65% of all new business for a brand comes from referrals
“Content is king”. Unique and original content that is written to educate users and helps take your digital marketing game to unimaginable heights.
- Online viral videos: viewers are 12% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video
- Infographics: Businesses using infographics likely to grow in traffic on an average of 12% more than those who don’t use one
- Webcasts and Webinars: 61% of B2B marketers rate webinars as the most effective content marketing tactic
- Blogging: Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages and 97% more inbound links, make them more valuable on the marketing platform
Social Media Marketing
Social Media is the most powerful platform where you can market your business and increase its brand value. Social Media as a pure marketing channel delivers traffic at a low cost to entry level compared to other digital media.
- 82% of consumers say the Facebook page is a good place to interact with brands
- 44% of marketers acquired customers from Twitter
- 50% of all mobile traffic comes from YouTube and video streaming
- Linkedin is responsible for 64% of all visits from social media channels to corporate websites
- 21% of Pinterest population purchase items after seeing it on Pinterest
Don’t get lost on the road of digital marketing. There are many stops along the way, but they all will lead you to your final destination: a successful marketing plan that drives new business your way.